31.12.11

The cycle is closed another just begins

I am not sure if 2011 was the best year of my life. After some thought I guess it should be, because I have lived my best and my worst moments in this period and that made me a much richer person. I hope 2012 will give less pain and more rewards. Generally speaking 2011 for the rest of the world was a year like all others, except the economic crisis and the misery it brought with it.

Now, in my humble opinion, 2012 is going to be even worse.To be more specific:

First of all we will have the end of the world, so this is a major problem. Seas are going to flood the land, earthquakes, comets etc. We can’t do much about it so grab some pop-corn and watch it happen.

Second economic crisis is going to get worse and I mean really worse. I don’t think there is going to be a country without problem except maybe Holland, Scandinavian countries, Switzerland and South Africa. Violent riots will occur all over the world as a result of strict taxation policy.

Third, a new war may occur. I don’t know if it’s going to be Lebanon, Syria or Iran but Middle East is on fire and as usual USA wants to extinguish that. War is in the air everywhere I look around.  If that happens, expect oil prices to reach 200$.

Russian and USA relation will worsen even more. Russia wants to expand her influence on Europe and Asia but States won’t allow that to happen. 

Euro may lose much of its value or even collapse with the policy currently followed by Germany. Also some countries may leave Euro zone and create a new economic union.

Although my predictions are worse than bad, I hope people will evolve and become even better the following difficult years. It is time for people to see the best in them and others and show respect and love to those who disserve it.

0 comments: