3.12.11

Series I watch(ed) (by j@cK) Part 3




Definitely one of my favorites!! Two brothers, fight demons and try to solve mysteries of the unknown. Their weapons? Shotguns, shotguns, iron and a demon killing knife. They are called hunters, just like others who to try to solve those supernatural mysteries. Definately not that type of hunters
though! This series has action, more action, drama and a lot of laugh!! These two guys also have assistance from a few friends and a guy named Bobby, who is pure legend!! Really great show, I suggest everyone to watch this, worths every minute! The only negative in the series is the brother relationships. Sometimes they act like fags. I will also try to update my ratings on the latest episodes.

Rating: 9/10



 This story is written by someone who is on LSD. It is really really weird. Parallel universe, superhuman beings and much more, imagine this like an xfiles replica . The main characters are and FBI agent, a nuthole professor and his son who helps the investigation. It involves mostly action and drama. Worths watching!

 Rating: 7/10



My favorite!! This guy Dexter Morgan is a police department splatter analyst with a secret identity!He finds murderers and kills them under his own ritual. Although it sounds boring, believe me if you haven't seen this one you haven't seen anything! Excellent scenario, excellent acting, totally worths watching this and propably the best serie ever made. I will try to update you as well with ratings in every episode.


Rating 10/10




This one is hilarious! Now listen to this script : the earth in the far future, is polluted  and overcrowded and because the population can't be sustained, they send people back in time and specific to the age of dinosaurs!! Come on just by thinking that, it makes me laugh! The scenario targets a specific family who tries to find a better future in the past. The badass of this serie is commander Taylor, he reminds me of John rambo, I would love to see him in The walking dead, slaughtering with a minigun every single zombie. Fun to watch, some times it becomes boring, but generally it is a nice try!

Rating 7/10

0 comments: