19.2.12

Why I hate iphone part1

It is the lastest trend to buy an iphone. Many people own one and they are cocky about it. For me it is just a piece of crap decorated with a silk ribbon to appear like a valuable jewel. I haven't owned one and I strongly doubt I will buy one in the future. I believe there are much better options in the market and for a number of reasons I will explain,

First of all I will talk about iphone owners. I believe that mostly, they are people who don't have an idea about technology and they have related iphone on their head, as the best cell phone. They are the average people who want to feel like they have something special in their hands and are the sheeps who give millions to apple. Of course there are exceptions, like those who bought some of the first models which included some pioneer implementation. So in my mind the average user is a brain dead idiot who doesn't know why he got one and how to take advantage of the full potential of the cells' capabilities.

Second I don't believe it worths that much. If we see pricing on iphones and compare them to cell phones from other companies, we will see that we can get much more with much less. For example sony ericsson neo v has only a little worse specs from iphone 4s and still one costs 300$ and the other starts from 600$! It is part of their marketing to find suckers and sell them something for much more. Their branding team has done a great job on promoting this product to suckers but sorry, I don’t want to be one of them...

0 comments: