26.1.12

Diablo III Show me the money(or not)

 The prequel of this post here
Now you may wonder and where will I get those things?Well they are going to be looted by creatures or created by artisans or traded by other players.The thing that surprised everyone was that  Blizzard will release the game with a Real Money Auction House in it along with its gold equivalent of course as gold is the main currency of the game.To say it simply people will be able to buy and sell game items for..wait for it... real money.The gaming community response was mixed on this thing.Many are saying that it will destroy the game itself,others say that it will define gaming and generally everyone has a different opinion.In my opinion this is not something new.People were buying and selling items with real money in Diablo II and in other games.It just wasn't legal game wise in most of the occasions.Now this is going to happen under the company's control while gaining money from fees(yup they will exist).


The normal gamer may get some money from it while some people with the right setup will get a lot of money out of the system.I believe though that even if someone gets the game cost out of it he will be  a winner and larger expectations may be foolish at this stage without data to back them up.Also lets not kid ourselves botting will be existent in this game as it was in many others that forbid it.I am sure that the day that kind of automated program will be released a lot of players who are going to play for profit will get it without a second thought.

Anyway I will play the game and I am a bit angry with Blizzard not even giving us a release day.I hope that they will keep their word for a q1 2012 release though I think this is becoming more and more unlikely with each day that passes.The only thing I and many more can do is wait.I intend to focus a lot on the game when it will be released.I may blog about it in a separate blog depending on how I will experience it.I will close the post with some videos of the class I will start the game with: the monk.

0 comments: